We understand the following weeks will be difficult for many of our local businesses and employees. We encourage citizens to continue to support local businesses. Below are a few constructive ways to support our local and small businesses at this time.
- Buy gift cards or certificates: A little here and there can hold small businesses over
- Shop online: Check Facebook, Instagram, and other social media outlets for business websites or stores
- Order from restaurants with Delivery, Drive-Thru, Carry-Out, or Curbside Pick-up options
- Tip generously
- If you are a business with employees working extended hours, consider bringing in meals from a local restaurant.
- Use WVUA’s COVID-19 Shop Local Directory for assistance.
- Spectrum Reach is dedicated to helping our local business community grow and be successful by putting their message in front of customers that use their services, buy their products and shop in their stores. Spectrum Reach is offering the ability for local business to easily build their own 30-second video for FREE, through our partnership with a service called Waymark. The process is simple and one of our staff can help them with completing the video. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION